This Terms of Service Agreement is intended to stipulate the rights & obligations, conditions of website use, and responsibilities between Yuyu Pharma Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") and the Site User, and between the Site Users in using the online content provided on all the web pages and website (hereinafter referred to as "the Site")operated by the Company.
1. This Terms of Service Agreement shall become effective by displaying it to the Sight User through at the bottom of the service screen of the Site.
2. The Sight User who uses the Site or who has signed up for membership and consented is deemed to have agreed to the this Terms of Service Agreement.
3. The Company may change the content of these Terms of Service to the extent that it does not violate regulatory acts or laws such as Regulation of Standardized Contracts Act, and the changed Terms of Service Agreement shall become effective by disclosing it in the same way as in Paragraph 1
4. In using the Site and related content after the notice of the changes to the Terms of Service Agreement, the Sight User shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes to the Terms of Service.
Any matters not specified in these Terms of Service shall be governed in accordance with the relevant laws.
Site User: Refers to the Sight User who uses the web pages and the content provided on the web pages on the Site for a limited time with or without a login procedure.
1. Use of the services provided on this Site is free. However, for matters related to the use of content, a separate contract is required according to the relevant standards. If you have any inquiry or further assistance on this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.
2. The Services on this Site is provided 24/7 unless there is a technical issue.
1. This Site may place restrictions on the use of services by the Site User in the following cases.
(1) In case of application or use for the purpose of hindering social order or morals
(2) The conditions of use required by the Company are not met.
2. The provision of services may be temporarily suspended in the event of periodic inspections, breakdowns, replacements, communications problems, etc.
3. Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works provided by this site belong to the Company.
4. The Sight User shall not use the Site for commercial purposes.
5. The Company is not responsible for any damages incurred to the Sight User in connection with the use of services and the Site.
1. Obligations of the Company
This Site is used only for purposes described in the Site. The Company is obliged to improve, and operate services, and provide new information. Any personal data obtained in this Site shall not be transferred to a third party for any other purpose. (However, exceptions are made in case of a legal process, such as a request from a regulatory agency for investigation purposes under regulatory laws, or a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee.)
2. Obligations of the Sight User
(1) The Sight User must comply with the terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement, regulatory acts and laws, and notices on the site.
(2) The Sight User cannot conduct commercial activities using the Site or services at this Site without the prior consent of the Company.
(3) The Sight User cannot infringe on intellectual property rights, including copyrights, without the consent of the Company, and cannot do anything that damages the reputation of the Site and/or third parties, or engage in actions that interfere with the Company's business.
The administrator of the site/Data Controller may provide various data/information through routes other than the Site in operating the Site.
The Company may delete the posts without prior notice in the case of the posts that fall under the following cases among the content posted by users on the Site. The users are solely responsible for any responsibility arising from such posts.
(1) Posts that damage the reputation of third parties (including individuals and corporations)
(2) Posts that may interfere with the stable operation of the services
(3) Posts with content that may cause social controversy when disclosed
(4) Posts that infringe other rights such as intellectual property rights of the Company or a third party
1. If the Company cannot provide the services due to force majeure, the Company is exempted from the responsibility for providing the services.
2. The Company is not responsible for any obstacles or restrictions in using the services due to reasons attributable to the member.
3. The Company is exempt from all responsibilities for the information and data posted by members/users, and the responsibility lies with the members/users themselves.
4. The Company is exempt from liability for disputes or problems between the Sight User and a third party via the web page.
5. The Company shall be exempt from liability for damages caused by the Sight User's intention or negligence among the damages caused by the Site and its contents.
Lawsuits related to all disputes arising between the Company and the Sight User related to the use of web pages and services are governed by the court having jurisdiction over the headquarters of the Company, and the applicable law is Korean law.
This Terms of Service Agreement will be effective from May 1, 2020.