The Company may collect the following personal data for customer inquiries and online employment support services.
1) The Data We Collect : Name, Date of Birth, Email Address, Gender, Home Telephone Number, Home Address, Mobile Phone Number, etc.
2) How We Collect Your Data : Website (1:1 Online Inquiry, and Online Job Application)
Additional personal data may be requested when conducting surveys, events, or quizzes.
The Company uses the collected personal data for the following purposes.
It is used for the purpose of efficently using services provided by the Company, such as answering customer inquiries and complaints, hiring talented people through online job application, surveys, or various events.
The Company retains the personal data of users and uses it to provide services as long as they are using the services provided by the Company. However, if a user requests deletion, it will be deleted according to the data destruction process and method.
In principle, the Company destroys personal data without delay after the purpose of collecting and using the data are achieved. The destruction process and method are as follows.
2) Data Deletion/Destruction Method A. Personal data stored in an electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot reproduce the record. B. Personal data printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed by incineration.
In principle, the Company does not provide personal data of users to third parties. However, the following cases may be exceptions
1) If users have agreed in advance.
2) In accordance with the provisions of the law, or if there is a request from an investigative agency according to the process and method prescribed by the law for investigation purposes.
The Company does not share personal data with third parties without the consent of users. If such a need arises in the future, we will notify you of the purpose and their information, and obtain prior consent if necessary.
Users can view, request for correction of retained personal data. Changes and deletions of personal data can be made through customer support inquiries on the website.
1) Purpose of Using Cookies and Other Data: They are used for the purpose of identifying the number of visits by users, analyzing the accessed web pages, and using other services (online inquiries, stock information, etc.). Users have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. Users can allow cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or block the cookies to be stored by configuring browser settings.
2) How to Block Cookies and Control Your Cookie Settings By configuring browser settings, Users can allow cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or block the cookies to be stored. - How to Enable or Disable Cookies (In Internet Explorer): Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen of the web browser> Internet Options> Privacy (However, if the user refuses to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing some services.)
The Company has an expert in charge of personal data management as follows in order to protect personal data of users and handle privacy-related complaints.
|Noel Park||Operations Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
You can report all privacy-related complaints arising out of using the Company's services to our Personal Data Controller or related department. The Company will provide prompt and sufficient answers to the report. If you need to report or consult about other personal data infringement, please contact the following organizations..
The Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committeewww.1336.or.kr 1336
The Information Protection Mark Certification Committeewww.eprivacy.or.kr 02-580-0533~4
The Internet Crime Investigation Center, Supreme Prosecutors' Office Republic of Koreahttp://icic.sppo.go.kr 02-3480-3600
The Cyber Terror Response Center, The National Police Agencywww.ctrc.go.kr 02-392-0330